What to eat to increase my penis size?

There are naturist solutions for everything. What I would like to know is what could I add to my diet in order to enlarge my penis? Which vitamins, minerals and proteins are recommended? What can I eat or drink to help my penis grow?

You could eat dark chocolate because it’s known to increase blood flow and you need that with your exercises.
Ginkgo Biloba is also known to increase blood flow, so you’ll get a bigger erection. Usually you take this as supplement.
Firmer and harder erections can be achieved with the help of ginger. Tea with ginger is great or if you’re not a tea fan, you can use it as spice.
Phosphorous, zinc and magnesium can be taken from pumpkin seeds. They help with libido, testosterone levels and blood flow again.

Eat whole foods, like lean meat, fish, whole grains, beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits and healthy oils.

Maca is an aphrodisiac and it’s said that it improves the quality of erections.
L-arginine is an amino acid that leads to increased blood flow. It also lowers blood pressure, so be careful with that.
The watermelon is almost the same thing because contains an amino acid called citrulline, which gets converted into arginine and leads to the dilation of blood vessels.

Take arginine with vitamin “C” it will work better.