Penis Enlargment Hypnosis?

I was thinking if I could try something more relaxing while still getting gains. Has anybody here tried hypnosis? Does it actually work?

They say that all of our cells have memory that is stored in our subconscious mind that enables them to reproduce constantly. Can we apply this to PE? If yes then it’s also applicable for erectile dysfunction. They say that hypnosis can be done lying down and before sleep, perfect for those that are busy with everything else they’ve got no time for the exercises after a tiring day at work.

A session lasts from 10-20 mins and can be done any where even in the subway which is very much convenient for me. What do you think of this? Any insight would be great! Thanks!

lol im pretty sure that’s not how cells work… but sure, there’s no harm in trying bro. as long as you get those sessions for free you got nothing to lose.

I don’t know much about hypnosis, but I do know that any form of relaxation is welcome. ED is caused by psychological problems most of the time, so that should be useful. There are plenty videos on YouTube telling you how to practice hypnosis for PE. I figure they do work since no one is gaining anything by tricking you. However, they promise a gain of 1-2 inches. Not more.