Penis enlargement operation procedure

Oh, I’ve heard about this. Gah, this procedure costs 13 grand! Urologist Dr James Elist performs this surgery who is currently based in Beverly Hills, CA. Apparently, he is the only FDA permitted surgeon to perform this procedure. The silicon sheath that is shown in the vid hasn’t garnered the FDA’s full approval yet, but has been approved for commercial distribution and can also be labeled as safe and effective.

Here we go, full story and interviews here: (http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery)

1 Like

I think I stumbled upon one of his patient’s experience in another forum I was lurking on before. His experience was a negative one. Cant remember much of the full story, but I know he even had pictures post op and he had a detailed account of the day to day recovery period. Maybe should think twice before going for this. That guy never did get a refund afaik.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone would want the opposite and just have a small dick. A large cock, for all intensive purposes, measures a dude’s worth, more so on how he would socialize with women and on how confident he would be the moment he dropped his shorts in front of his mate.
What if I tell you, that you can increase your penis size? Well, is it really possible to add another inch to your tool? How about enlarging the diameter? It has been said that a large shaft is the envy of any guy… Yes! Every straight guy born in history. The increase in size from pills are temporary. But if you combine it with penis extenders and/or penis pump, it’ll have amazing and permanent effect on enhancement

1 Like

Your insight is very inspiring and optimistic!