How to Solve Premature Ejaculation

Greetings, gentlemen! I thought that this was a good topic to start. From what I know, premature ejaculation is mostly psychological, but there are also exercises to help you from reaching orgasm too soon. Please post any suggestions or solution in this thread.

Anxiety or over-excitement during sex can help you lose control with your orgasms so I’ll begin with relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises. Deep breathing involves inhaling from the nose then exhaling through a pursed lip slowly. Keep a slow, steady rhythm while using your diaphragm (abdomen) when inhaling. Be consistent with the breaths and you’ll find yourself more relaxed and in tune with your body while doing the deed. Let me know if this helps!

The “Start-Stop” Technique

The technique involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop the stimulation for 30-60 seconds and start again once you feel that you have regained control. Repeat this process 4-5 times, stopping and “resting” every time you feel that you are about to have an orgasm. Finally, let the ejaculation occur, so that you can identify the “point of no-return”.

The “Squeeze” Technique

The “squeeze” technique works by squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), just before you are about to ejaculate. This stops the ejaculation, but may affect your erection, at least until you are stimulated again. You should then repeat this process 4-5 times until you decide not to delay orgasm anymore.

Other ways

• Think about something else

• Wear thick condoms

• Focus on other sexual pleasures

• Try numbing creams or pills

Sex makes us feel good, happy, and relaxed, but only after we performed great and be able to satisfy our partner.

For most men these days, longer ejaculation has become a lost cause. Make no mistake about it, lasting longer in orgasm can level the field on those with large penis size.

Having been in this predicament years back, I’ve done some real work, digging deep into different techniques of some guys to prolong their ejaculation.

Keep in mind, the best way to solve a sex issue like a premature ejaculation is combinations of different methods. It is usually a long shot if you just do one or two tips.

So, you’ll learn here what premature ejaculation pills or delay pills to take, applying desensitizing sprays, taking deep breaths, changing positions, and etc. You’ll learn all of these and more on this article —> How to prolong ejaculation

1 Like

The best way to deal with it is to combine the Kegel exercises with Testosterone boosters. After few month of the exercises, you’ll gain control over your ejaculation you’ve never even dreamt of. And T boosters will give your body hormonal base it needs for successful performance. Moreover it would be better to try herbal ones, some of them are extremely effective, not expensive and harmless. My favourite one, for example, is this one http://hammer-thor.com/

1 Like

Thanks for your advice, @ethanolmos. Your link appears to be in German, do you know of any websites available in English that describe this product?

You can try to use a desensitizing spray.

Essentially the same stuff utilized as a part of tattoo studios also, just with somewhat distinctive and milder recipe. Every one of these showers contain lidocaine, which has a desensitizing impact. It may feel somewhat weird to start with, you are feeling less, however this additionally implies you can last more. It’s a fleeting arrangement that works awesome for a few men and not so incredible for others, but rather considering the way that it’s moderately shoddy it’s certainly justified regardless of an attempt. A decent item would be the Gibraltar Erectile Sustainer for instance.