Double orgasms. Who can do it?

I can’t seem to have a double orgasm even if my junk is very sensitive and I suffer from premature ejaculation. For those who can, how do you do it?

I don’t think this happens for everybody, every time. I think it’s something that happens from time to time in one’s life. Maybe there is a special way you can achieve that, but I don’t really know how.
I did have consecutive orgasms, but not like from one minute to the other.
Maybe you can work on controlling your ejaculation and in this way you can control when you cum the second time as well, if that’s what you’re after.

The refractory period is your enemy here. So, this means you can have an orgasm that isn’t necessarily the ejaculation. In fact, orgasming is something that happens 2 to 7 seconds before the actual ejaculation. If you manage to not ejaculate after having an orgasm, then you can continue.
How can you achieve this? By doing lots of Kegel exercises that help you control your ejaculation.
There’s a lot of info about this that cannot be covered right here.
Since you say you suffer from premature ejaculation, then you should really look into the Kegel exercises because they are really helpful.

It’s really important to mention that an orgasm without ejaculation is not as intense as one that finishes with cumming. Don’t expect the same thing because it’s not.

Of topic here, I just wanted to mention that you can try some breathing exercises for your premature ejaculation. The exercises are really simple and go like this:

1. Breath in for 5 seconds through your nose while keeping your mouth closed (no need to hold it at the end)
  2. Breath out through your mouth for 5 seconds. Wait 1 second as you consciously relax your core an pelvic muscles.
  3. Repeat.
1 Like