Cock enlarging step by step

What do you do every day in order to make your penis bigger? What is your daily routine? I would like to start doing that as well.

You stretch for 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off. During the 10-second rest period, shake your penis around or do some kegels to restore a bit of blood flow. Stretch your penis in the following directions:

Top right, top, top left
Right, straight out, left
Down right, down, down left
Behind the cheeks on the right side, straight behind the cheeks, behind the cheeks on the left side

If you follow my 30 seconds/10 seconds recommendation, one full cycle will take you eight minutes.

Rest your penis a bit after you have gone through all directions. You can slap it against your hand (not too hard), jerk off to get your blood flow back, do some kegels… Then repeat for the number of cycles you have.

Here’s a sample weekly progression:

Week 1: Three times a week, one cycle
Week 2: Four times a week, one cycle
Week 3: Four times a week, two cycles
Week 4: Four times a week, three cycles

I hope you get the picture. Add cycles progressively, in small doses. If you want to, you can also add seconds to the stretches, although I feel that adding cycles is more worthwhile. Again, the best thing to do is to experiment and find what works for you.

1 Like

Thanks, @Holmmult! That’s all?